- Y.-P. Choi, S.-Y. Ha, J. Jung, and J. Kim, On the coupling of kinetic thermomechanical Cucker-Smale equation and compressible viscous fluid system.
- J. A. Carrillo, Y.-P. Choi, and L. Pareschi, Structure preserving schemes for the continuum Kuramoto model: phase transitions, arXiv:1803.03886.
- Y.-P. Choi and S.-B. Yun, Global existence of weak solutions for Navier-Stokes-BGK system, arXiv:1801.08283.
- Y.-P. Choi, The global Cauchy problem for compressible Euler equations with a nonlocal dissipation, arXiv:1801.04683.
- H. Ammari, H. Lee and H. Zhang, High frequency homogenization of bubbly crystals, arXiv:1708.07955.
- H. Ammari, B. Fitzpatrick, H. Lee, S. Yu and H. Zhang, Double-negative acoustic metamaterials, arXiv:1709.08177.
- J. A. Carrillo, Y.-P. Choi, and O. Tse, Convergence to equilibrium in Wasserstein distance for damped Euler equations with interaction forces, arXiv:1712.05923.
- Y.-P. Choi, S.-Y. Ha, J. Jung, and J. Kim, Global dynamics of the thermodynamic Cucker-Smale ensemble immersed in incompressible viscous fluid.
- Y.-P. Choi and S. Salem, Cucker-Smale flocking particles with multiplicative noises: stochastic mean-field limit and phase transition, arXiv:1711.10371.
- Y.-P. Choi and Z. Li, Emergent behavior of Cucker-Smale flocking particles with time delays, arXiv:1712.00914.
- H. Kang and S. Yu, A proof of the Flaherty-Keller formula on the effective property of densely packed elastic composites, arXiv:1707.02205.
- H. Kang and S. Yu, Quantitative characterization of stress concentration in the presence of closely spaced hard inclusions in two-dimensional linear elasticity, arXiv:1707.02207.
- H. Kang and K. Yun, Optimal estimates of the field enhancement in presence of a bow-tie structure of perfectly conducting inclusions in two dimensions, arXiv:1707.00098.
- Y.-P. Choi, S.-Y. Ha, and J. Morales, Emergent dynamics of the Kuramoto ensemble under the effect of inertia, arXiv:1707.07164.
- J. A. Carrillo, Y.-P. Choi, and S. Salem, Propagation of chaos for the Vlasov-Poisson-Fokker-Planck equation with a polynomial cut-off, Commun. Contemp. Math., to appear.
- G. Albi, Y.-P. Choi, and A.-S. Häck, Pressureless Euler alignment system with control, Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci., to appear.
- M. Campos Pinto, J. A. Carrillo, F. Charles, and Y.-P. Choi, Convergence of a linearly transformed particle method for aggregation equations, Numer. Math., to appear.
- J. A. Carrillo, Y.-P. Choi, C. Totzeck, and O. Tse, An analytical framework for a consensus-based global optimization method, Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci., to appear.
- Y.-P. Choi, S.-Y. Ha, and J. Kim, Propagation of regularity and finite-time collisions for the thermomechanical Cucker-Smale model with a singular communication, Netw. Heterog. Media, to appear.
- Y.-P. Choi and S. Salem, Propagation of chaos for aggregation equations with no-flux boundary conditions and sharp sensing zones, Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci., Vo. 28, No. 2 (2018) 223-258.
- Junhong Jo, Hong-Kyu Kim, and Do Wan Kim, Electric Fields Computations Using Axial Green Function Method on Refined Axial Lines, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 54, Issue 3, (2017).
Conference Papers & Book Chapters