- Y. Ji and H. Kang, A concavity condition for existence of a negative Neumann-Poincaré eigenvalue in three dimensions, arXiv:1808.10621.
- H. Kang and K. Yun, Quantitative analysis of field enhancement due to presence of an emitter in a bow-tie structure.
- H. Kang, X. Li, and S. Sakaguchi, Existence of coated inclusions of general shape weakly neutral to multiple fields in two dimensions, arXiv:1808.01096.
- Y.-P. Choi, D. Kalise, J. Peszek, and A. A. Peters, A collisionless singular Cucker-Smale model with decentralized formation control, arXiv:1807.05177.
- Y.-P. Choi, S.-Y. Ha, Q. Xiao, and Y. Zhang, Asymptotic stability of the phase-homogeneous solution to the Kuramoto-Sakaguchi equation with inertia, arXiv:1806.04953.
- H. Kang and D. Kawagoe, Surface Riesz transforms and spectral property of elastic Neumann-Poincaé operators on less smooth domains in three dimensions, arXiv:1806.02026.
- Y.-P. Choi, S.-Y. Ha, J. Jung, and J. Kim, On the coupling of kinetic thermomechanical Cucker-Smale equation and compressible viscous fluid system.
- H. Kang and X. Li, Construction of weakly neutral inclusions of general shape by imperfect interfaces, arXiv:1805.02215.
- Y.-P. Choi and S.-B. Yun, Global existence of weak solutions for Navier-Stokes-BGK system, arXiv:1801.08283.
- H. Ammari, H. Lee and H. Zhang, High frequency homogenization of bubbly crystals, arXiv:1708.07955.
- H. Ammari, B. Fitzpatrick, H. Lee, S. Yu and H. Zhang, Double-negative acoustic metamaterials, arXiv:1709.08177.
- Y.-P. Choi, S.-Y. Ha, J. Jung, and J. Kim, Global dynamics of the thermodynamic Cucker-Smale ensemble immersed in incompressible viscous fluid.
- H. Kang and S. Yu, A proof of the Flaherty-Keller formula on the effective property of densely packed elastic composites, arXiv:1707.02205.
- H. Kang and S. Yu, Quantitative characterization of stress concentration in the presence of closely spaced hard inclusions in two-dimensional linear elasticity, arXiv:1707.02207.
- H. Kang and K. Yun, Optimal estimates of the field enhancement in presence of a bow-tie structure of perfectly conducting inclusions in two dimensions, arXiv:1707.00098.
- Y.-P. Choi and J. Haskovec, Hydrodynamic Cucker-Smale model with normalized communication weights and time delay, arXiv:1707.05190.
- Y.-P. Choi and S. Salem, Collective behavior models with vision geometrical constraints: truncated noises and propagation of chaos, J. Differential Equations, to appear.
- Y.-P. Choi and S. Salem, Cucker-Smale flocking particles with multiplicative noises: stochastic mean-field limit and phase transition, Kinet. Relat. Models, to appear.
- Y.-P. Choi and Z. Li, Synchronization of nonuniform Kuramoto oscillators for power grids with general connectivity and dampings, Nonlinearity, to appear.
- J. A. Carrillo, Y.-P. Choi, M. Hauray, and S. Salem, Mean-field limit for collective behavior models with sharp sensitivity regions, J. Eur. Math. Soc., to appear.
- K. Ando, H. Kang, Y. Miyanishi and E. Ushikoshi, The first Hadamard variation of Neumann-Poincaré eigenvalues on the sphere, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc, to appear.
- J. A. Carrillo, Y.-P. Choi, and O. Tse, Convergence to equilibrium in Wasserstein distance for damped Euler equations with interaction forces, Comm. Math. Phys., to appear.
- J. A. Carrillo, Y.-P. Choi, and S. Salem, Propagation of chaos for the Vlasov-Poisson-Fokker-Planck equation with a polynomial cut-off, Commun. Contemp. Math., to appear.
- J. A. Carrillo, Y.-P. Choi, and L. Pareschi, Structure preserving schemes for the continuum Kuramoto model: phase transitions, J. Comput. Phys., Vol. 376, No. 1, (2019), 365-389.
- S. S. Yoo, W. K. Liu, and D. W. Kim, Variational Boundary Integral Approach for Asymmetric Impinging Jets of Arbitrary Two-dimensional Nozzle, Int. J. Numer. Methods Fluids, Vol. 88, (2018), 193-216.
- G. Albi, Y.-P. Choi, and A.-S. Häck, Pressureless Euler alignment system with control, Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci., Vol. 28, No. 09, (2018), 1635-1664.
- Y.-P. Choi, S.-Y. Ha, and J. Kim, Propagation of regularity and finite-time collisions for the thermomechanical Cucker-Smale model with a singular communication, Netw. Heterog. Media, Vol. 13, No. 3, (2018), 379-407.
- Y.-P. Choi, S.-Y. Ha, and J. Morales, Emergent dynamics of the Kuramoto ensemble under the effect of inertia, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst., Vol. 38, No. 10, (2018), 4875-4913.
- M. Campos Pinto, J. A. Carrillo, F. Charles, and Y.-P. Choi, Convergence of a linearly transformed particle method for aggregation equations, Numer. Math., Vol. 139, No. 4, (2018), 743-793.
- J. A. Carrillo, Y.-P. Choi, C. Totzeck, and O. Tse, An analytical framework for a consensus-based global optimization method, Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci., Vol. 28, No. 06, (2018) 1037-1066.
- Y.-P. Choi and S. Salem, Propagation of chaos for aggregation equations with no-flux boundary conditions and sharp sensing zones, Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci., Vo. 28, No. 2 (2018) 223-258.
- Junhong Jo, Hong-Kyu Kim, and Do Wan Kim, Electric Fields Computations Using Axial Green Function Method on Refined Axial Lines, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 54, Issue 3, (2017).
Conference Papers & Book Chapters